Royal Range 36" Restaurant Range: RR-4-36 with 4 Open Burners and Oven BTU 155,000
- Stainless steel front, sides, landing ledge, back guard, shelf, valve cover and kick plate
- Porcelain finish on contact surfaces
- Standing pilot with 100% safety shut down
- “U” Stainless Steel Burner rated at 35,000 BTU/hr.
- 2 piece lift off cast iron burner rated at 30,000 BTU/hr.
- 12″ x 12″ cast iron grate with double angled slope for efficient heating
- 2 speed (1725/1140 rpm) 1/2 HP motor. 120V, 50-60 Hz, single phase, 8 amps
- 30,000 BTU/hr. “U” Stainless Steel burner with automatic ignition
- 3 heavy duty chrome racks with 5 position adjustment
- Thermostat adjustable from 150° to 500° F
- Stainless steel burners rated at 15,000 BTU/hr. located every 6”
- Heavy cast iron radiants
- Reversible cast iron top grates
Royal Range of California, Inc. (hereafter referred to as Royal) warranty applies to all equipment that has been unaltered, properly installed and maintained in accordance with national and local codes and in accordance with the Royal installation manuals.
Royal products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years** from the date of original installation or 30 months from date of manufacture.
Fryers: Two (2) year parts and labor including all fryer filter systems except for the model RFT-50** single fryer which is one (1) year parts and labor. Limited warranty on the stainless-steel fry tank: five (5) years, prorated. The RHEF series fryers stainless steel fry tank: Ten (10) years, prorated
Royal agrees to repair or replace defective parts (with normal ground shipping) due to flaws in material or workmanship during the warranty period. Labor to repair or replace defective parts shall be warranted when performed by an authorized Royal service agency.
Proper installation, initial check out, air shutter adjustments, or normal maintenance such as lubrication, adjustment or calibration of controls is the responsibility of the dealer, owner-user or installing contractor and is not covered by this warranty.
SHIPMENTS: Shipments must be inspected promptly upon receipt. No claims for damaged merchandise or missing parts or other errors will be recognized unless written notice thereof is given to Royal within 30 days after the shipping date.
NOTE: Royal Range reserves the right without prior notice to make changes and revisions in product specifications, design and materials, which in the opinion of the company will provide greater efficiency, performance, and durability.
RETURNED GOODS: Returned goods are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge and the cost of reconditioning. Prior authorization by Royal must be granted and returned goods must be shipped freight pre-paid.
Within Greater Houston Area $75 Delivery (Curbing Delivery)
All other Location within Continenal USA, Shipping Via Freight: Call us 713 690 1231 for a quote.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.