Royal Range 48" Restaurant Radiant Broiler: RR-48RB-126 with Oven
- Restaurant Range
- 48" Charbroiler
- Radiant heat
- Manual controls
- Cast iron grates
- Standard oven
- Safety valve
- Riser back
- Stainless steel front, sides
- Valve cover
- Plate ledge and kick plate
- Stainless steel sides, front, valve cover and kick plate
- Full width, removable stainless steel crumb pan under the broiler for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel tubular burners rated at 15,000 BTU/hr.
- Standing pilots for instant safe ignition
- “U” Stainless steel burner rated at 27,000 BTU/hr. for 20″ oven
- “U” Stainless steel burner rated at 35,000 BTU/hr. for 26″ oven
- Five surface porcelain oven interior
- Stainless steel tubing for burners and pilots
- Five position heavy gauge chrome rack guides
Convection Oven (26-1/2″ oven only)
- 2 speed (1725/1140 rpm) 1/2 HP motor. 120V, 50-60 Hz, single phase, 8 amps
- 30,000 BTU/hr. “U” Stainless Steel burner with automatic ignition
- 3 heavy duty chrome racks with 5 position adjustment
- Thermostat adjustable from 150° to 500° F
Royal Range of California, Inc. (hereafter referred to as Royal) warranty applies to all equipment that has been unaltered, properly installed and maintained in accordance with national and local codes and in accordance with the Royal installation manuals.
Royal products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years** from the date of original installation or 30 months from date of manufacture.
Fryers: Two (2) year parts and labor including all fryer filter systems except for the model RFT-50** single fryer which is one (1) year parts and labor. Limited warranty on the stainless-steel fry tank: five (5) years, prorated. The RHEF series fryers stainless steel fry tank: Ten (10) years, prorated
Royal agrees to repair or replace defective parts (with normal ground shipping) due to flaws in material or workmanship during the warranty period. Labor to repair or replace defective parts shall be warranted when performed by an authorized Royal service agency.
Proper installation, initial check out, air shutter adjustments, or normal maintenance such as lubrication, adjustment or calibration of controls is the responsibility of the dealer, owner-user or installing contractor and is not covered by this warranty.
SHIPMENTS: Shipments must be inspected promptly upon receipt. No claims for damaged merchandise or missing parts or other errors will be recognized unless written notice thereof is given to Royal within 30 days after the shipping date.
NOTE: Royal Range reserves the right without prior notice to make changes and revisions in product specifications, design and materials, which in the opinion of the company will provide greater efficiency, performance, and durability.
RETURNED GOODS: Returned goods are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge and the cost of reconditioning. Prior authorization by Royal must be granted and returned goods must be shipped freight pre-paid.
Within Greater Houston Area $75 Delivery (Curbing Delivery)
All other Location within Continenal USA, Shipping Via Freight: Call us 713 690 1231 for a quote.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.