EVEREST EVEREST EBD2-BBG-24 2 Door (1 glass) Back Bar & Beer Dispenser, 58" (One 1-Faucet Tower) - Black Exterior.. Product #: EBD2-BBG-24 5
EVEREST EBD2-BBG-24 2 Door (1 glass) Back Bar & Beer Dispenser, 58" (One 1-Faucet Tower) - Black Exterior
Product Code: EBD2-BBG-24
Dimensions: 57.75in x 24.50in x 37.25in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
2 Door (1 glass) Back Bar & Beer Dispenser, 58" (One 1-Faucet Tower) - Black Exterior
- Analog dial thermostat knob (32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1 3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed(left) and die cast(right) door handles with door locks
- Low emissivity double pane glass system for glass doors
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch (available from 2015 models)
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Two epoxy coated shelves
- Built in caster thread receptacles for all units
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- 24" Deep Back Bar & Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.