EVEREST EVEREST ETBSR2 35" Refrigerator Undercounters Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).7.5 Cu. Ft... Product #: ETBSR2 In Stock
EVEREST ETBSR2 35" Refrigerator Undercounters Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).7.5 Cu. Ft.
Product Code: ETBSR2
Availability: In Stock
Dimensions: 35.63in x 31.50in x 30.13in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
35" Refrigerator Undercounters Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).7.5 Cu. Ft.
- Analog dial thermostat knob(32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, with galvanized steel finished bottom and back wall of exterior
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Front air breathing for built-in applications
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles for a flat surface
- Rounded corners for a sleek and modern appearance
- Two epoxy coated wire shelves per section
- 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 4" high stainless steel backsplash for worktop use
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- Back Mounted Condensing Unit
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.