EVEREST EVEREST ETWF2 59" Freezer Undercounters Side Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).18 Cu. Ft... Product #: ETWF2 In Stock
EVEREST ETWF2 59" Freezer Undercounters Side Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).18 Cu. Ft.
Product Code: ETWF2
Availability: In Stock
Dimensions: 59.25in x 31.50in x 29.25in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
59" Freezer Undercounters Side Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).18 Cu. Ft.
- Digital control and monitoring system that maintains optimum temperature by quickly reacting to temperature changes (-10°F to 54°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, with galvanized steel finished bottom and back wall of exterior
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Removable condenser air filter for easy cleaning
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles for a flat surface
- Rounded corners for a sleek and modern appearance
- Two epoxy coated wire shelves per section
- 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 4" high stainless steel backsplash for worktop use
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- Side Mounted Condensing Unit
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.