EVEREST EVEREST EPBNSR2 35" Refrigerator Food Prep. Tables Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).8.5 Cu. Ft... Product #: EPBNSR2 In Stock
EVEREST EPBNSR2 35" Refrigerator Food Prep. Tables Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).8.5 Cu. Ft.
Product Code: EPBNSR2
Availability: In Stock
Dimensions: 35.62in x 31.50in x 37.50in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
35" Refrigerator Food Prep. Tables Back Mount 2 Solid Swing Door(s).8.5 Cu. Ft.
- Analog dial thermostat knob(32°F to 42°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, galvanized steel finished bottom and back wall of exterior
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop, top lid and hood
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Front air breathing for built-in applications
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles for a flat surface
- Rounded corners for a sleek and modern appearance
- 1/2" thick foam insulated lid to prevent moisture build-up and heat exchange
- Removable and adjustable sanitary 12 1/4" deep cutting board
- One epoxy coated wire shelf per section
- 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- Back Mounted Condensing Unit
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.