EVEREST EVEREST EBGR1 27" Refrigerator Upright Reach-Ins Bottom Mount 1 Glass Swing Door(s).20 Cu. Ft... Product #: EBGR1 In Stock
EVEREST EBGR1 27" Refrigerator Upright Reach-Ins Bottom Mount 1 Glass Swing Door(s). 20 Cu. Ft.
Product Code: EBGR1
Availability: In Stock
Dimensions: 27.00in x 34.63in x 75.75in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
27" Refrigerator Upright Reach-Ins Bottom Mount 1 Glass Swing Door(s).20 Cu. Ft.
- Digital control and monitoring system that maintains optimum temperature by quickly reacting to temperature changes (33°F to 54°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior and exterior, with galvanized steel finished top, bottom and back wall of exterior
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Removable front panel and slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Heavy duty die-cast door handles
- Low emitting double pane glass system reflects UV rays and improves insulation for maximized energy efficiency
- Vertical LED interior lighting with on/off switch for energy saving, less heat generation and enhanced illumination
- Door lock
- Field reversible door
- Four epoxy coated wire shelves per section
- 5" overall height casters, front locking, standard for easy mobility
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- Bottom Mounted Condensing Unit
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.