DUKERS D55R 55" - 2- Door Commercial Bottom Mount Refrigerator in Stainless Steel
The Dukers D55R reach-in commercial refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ two doors are accented with high-quality brushed stainless steel for both the interior and exterior to fit a variety of decors. Recessed door handles allow for clean styling and better ergonomics. The heavy-duty 1/2 HP compressor is bottom mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 8 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
- Commercial refrigerator with spacious capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 55 1/8″ x 32 5/8″ x 80 80 3/8″
- Automatic defrosting
- 8 adjustable and removable wire shelves (4 on each side)
- Recessed door handle for clean styling
- 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Heavy-duty 1/2 HP bottom mounted compressor
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps, 730 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
3 Years Parts and Labor;
Free Shipping On Certain Orders! Call Now for a Quote!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.