EVEREST EVEREST EMSGR33 39" Refrigerator Glass Door Merchandisers Bottom Mount 2 Glass Swing Door(s).33 Cu. Ft... Product #: EMSGR33 In Stock
EVEREST EMSGR33 39" Refrigerator Glass Door Merchandisers Bottom Mount 2 Glass Swing Door(s). 33 Cu. Ft.
Product Code: EMSGR33
Availability: In Stock
Dimensions: 39.38in x 32.00in x 78.88in
Call for Price: 713-690-1231
39" Refrigerator Glass Door Merchandisers Bottom Mount 2 Glass Swing Door(s).33 Cu. Ft.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (33°F to 41°F)
- Heavy duty white coated steel interior and exterior, and galvanized steel finished top, bottom and back wall of exterior, high quality stainless steel interior floor
- 2.5" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Removable bottom grill and slide-out condensing unit for easy repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Heavy duty die-cast door handles
- Low emitting double pane glass system reflects UV rays and improves insulation for maximized energy efficiency
- Shielded vertical LED interior lighting with on/off switch for energy efficiency, minimal heat generation and enhanced illumination
- Epoxy coated wire shelves
- Adjustable screw legs for leveling
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
- Bottom Mounted Condensing Unit
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty:Applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014.
Pick up: Always free and we are here to help you to load it!
Shipping Via Freight: Free Shipping, Commercial Delivery Only (Curbing delivery). Fee Lifgtage: $75. Appointment Fee: $75. Residential Delivery: $75. Living in Remote area? please call us 713 690 1231, to check exact quote before placing your order.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.